Friday, August 10, 2012

Prescott Family Reunion 2012

Last weekend, we had the 2nd EVER Prescott Family reunion (my dad's side of the family).  This year we had perfect attendance!  That is pretty impressive considering all of my cousins and their families live all over the country.  It was the first time that everyone had all been together.  On Friday night, we went to downtown Hendersonville for ice cream and music on Main Street.


My parent's with their grandchildren


The kids enjoyed dancing to the music.

My sister and I with our cousin Lindsey.


On Saturday, we all met at the Davidson River in the Pisgah National Forest and spent the day playing in the river, tubing, grilling out, and getting to spend time with family that some of us had not seen in over a decade!!





Lydia had to wear ear plugs and a head band (to keep the plugs in place) because of her tubes.


watching the corn hole game


The whole group (minus my dad who was messing with the camera).  I didn't get a good shot of all of us, but there were 32 people there!

All 11 of the first cousins on my dad's side. 

It was a fun weekend!  I hope it doesn't take another 10 years for everyone to be together again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment