Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Backyard Campout

Having a camp out was on our summer list, but we never got to it during the summer.  It was just too hot and muggy to sleep outside so we waited until the weather got a little cooler.  We ate our dinner of sausages, potatoes, carrots and onions cooked over the campfire.  Then we made smores and let the kids play outside until it got dark.  Christoph and Amelia slept outside in the tent and Lydia and I slept inside in our beds.  I am going to have to be farther than 20 feet from my bed in order to choose sleeping in tent.  Amelia had a great time.  The next morning when Lydia and I went out to check on them, Amelia said that next time she wanted to camp in the woods and that she might just want to live in a tent!!  I am glad that they had fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment